acne-best-products-zineryt-neostrata-citriate-solution

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Irregularities - hyper-pigmentations - imperfections - skin blemishes: Neostrata Citriate Solution is your domestic peeling

Hi Guys,
here I am again to reassert the best acne product.
I am here also to present the second best product.
I just want to let you know that I am not a doctor or dermatologist, so what I am claiming are not medical instructions; I wish to give you personal advises, because I have tried many products so I can let you know the ones that really work and had been efficacious maintaining their words.
Here you are Zineryt “party” for my skin: Neostrata Citriate Solution



















This product comes from United States of America.
This treatment is based on 8 disposable exfoliating disks with glycolic acid and citric acid.
Citriate solution by Neostrata is an advanced anti-aging domestic treatment that provides high strength (AHA) benefits. Thanks to it, your skin becomes better; it will reduce irregularity, hyper-pigmentation, imperfections and skin blemishes.
It acts exfoliating your skin gently and after the use your face will look brighter and your cheeks will have a better glow. Small wrinkles will be reduced.
The packaging contains 8 disposable disks and the company Neostrata suggests to repeat the treatment with one disk once a week.
To use it, you have to wash your face with a delicate cleansing and you have to apply the product on the skin, avoiding to contact eyes, lips, mucous and damaged skin. Citriate Solution is not recommended on sensitive skin.
In case of rashes or pains, you have to rinse it and anyway you should not leave it on your face for more than three hours. Personally I use it for all the night – but my skin permits me to do that, because it is quite strong and thick.
But I suggest you to keep it for maximum 3 hours, at least for the first time because you have to control the reaction of your skin.
After the treatment, you have to rinse your face with a cleanser and you have to apply a nourishing cream, such as Neostrata Bionic Face Cream or Serum.

This is what you can find in Internet about this medicine:

NeoStrata Citriate® Treatment System (10% glycolic acid and 10% citric acid) is an advanced treatment providing high strength AHA benefits for weekly home use to improve skin imperfections such as fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation irregularities, and blemished skin in conjunction with a daily regimen of the NeoStrata skin care products. The system includes 8 single use (1.5 ml) Citriate Solution pads and 8 single use (2 ml) Bionic Face Cream sachets.

Directions
Use after cleansing with NeoStrata Facial Cleanser, apply Citriate Solution to entire face, avoiding lips and eye area, leave on for up to 3 hours if there are no signs of irritation or discomfort. Cleanse again with NeoStrata Facial Cleanser then apply Bionic Face Cream.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Arginine, Ammonium Hydroxide.

You can find a great choice of products on Neostrata website http://www.neostrata.com, and you can buy them directly via web.
I am very happy for this product, that’s why I am using it continuously.
After my recovery from acne, now that I have no more cysts, I use it to let my skin appear better, to free it from irregularity, hyper-pigmentation, imperfections and skin blemishes.
Being a peeling treatment, Citriate Solution removes dead skin cells and permits the skin to renew itself, so it could be more “fresh”, young and clean.
Please have a look to the website http://www.neostrata.com/ and look for the products you need for your skin – you can find a lot of products for different skin problems and for each product there is a great and satisfactory explication regarding ingredients, direction and clinical results.
Last but not least, I would like to thanks my trusted dermatologist for having given the first amazing packaging of Neostrata Citriate Solution to me, thanks to her I have discovered it.

Hear from you soon,
Yours sincerely,
Chiara














No comments:

Post a Comment