acne-best-products-zineryt-neostrata-citriate-solution

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Acne no more: Zineryt is the best product ever to recover from definitively

Hi guys,

I am new in this "Blogger World".
My name is Chiara and I am 22 years old.
I would like to share with you my experience about acne.
If you are facing non-stop fightings against this problem, here you can find answers and proper treatments.
How many times can you hear, "don't worry, it will go away" or "everybody has faced it, it is something temporary due to the age, you will recover".
How many times are we sadly facing this disease, with short hope to speedy recovery?
It's unnecessary to deny it, it is a real disease, especially for the young.
It obstructs us to live free our youth; our will to live is damaged.
We feel embarrassed and we can not stay among other people.
We try to cover, but we can not hide something that exists, something that is.
Our unique reason to live is the search for recovery, we look for the miraculous cream, the innovative treatment; our generation is the one that spends its time at home, that wants to stay alone crying and wishing to be free from acne, just to face up to whom was saying we can't do nothing, just to tell them, "can you see it, we could hack it".
Guys, stop withdrawing into yourselves. Stop looking the mirror to push that horrible, painful, huge,and troublesome spots. I don't tell you, "don't press, don't touch".
This is something you can always hear - everybody can just say this.
Who doesn't occur into this, who doesn't try personally can not understand what acne really means.
You feel yourself dirty, ugly. You think to have something wrong in you.
I am here to let you know my experience and I will support it, so that you can benefit from the best product to deeply fight your acne.
The girl is talking to you has tried everything, creams, lotions, antibiotics for external or oral use.
This girl did the blood test and the gynecologic examination - everything resulted perfect, there were no reasons why acne was omnipresent on her face.
My cheeks were a battlefield, they were painful, swollen, red and full of spots.
The laser sessions I had as last hope were painful (and expensive) and did not solve my problem.
Miraculously (and a little skeptical) I met my best friend, my second Mom - I call it Mom because it gave me new life.
I would like to introduce you Zineryt
Thanks Astellas Pharma for giving me this amazing creature.
Thanks to you, miraculous product, 
unfortunately not so much popular among who have a case of acne and dermatologists. 
For me this was the unique treatment that really helped me to continuously fighting and solving my bad cystic acne.
It came when my hopes were lost, after 5 years of useless treatments.
After 5 years of searches and attempts - 5 years of sad life.
I am finishing the third month of treatment. 
It is suggested for 12 weeks.
I am already cured, but I can't leave it. It is part of me.
I can explain you how does this product containing zinc acetate work.
It is an antibiotic that fights bacteria and sebum. It is recommended for vulgar acne and has to be applied two times a day.
In the packaging you can find two bottles, one containing a lotion and one containing powder. Lotion has to be pour on the bottle containing powder, and this bottle containing both liquid and powder, has to be shacked for one minute. On this bottle, you have to apply an hood, that is also contained in the packaging. This hood as to be lean against skin, and you have to push it intensively to distribute more product.
The product, once is prepared, has an 8 weeks shelf life. But don't worry for this, it is suffice for 4 weeks.
The cost is paltry (18-19 euro - I think about 25 USD in the Usa) in comparison with other creams or products that promise miracles and then do not keep the word. The treatment with this product costs 60 Euro (75 USD) for 3 months. I am attaching some photos of the product, where you can find more information (I am sorry but the language is Italian as I have bought the product in Italy - if I can find the American or English product I will give you photos of English or American packaging - but if you want to find English medical information please click http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/skin-and-hair/medicines/zineryt-solution.html

               

I can give you some suggestions; if your blood tests are ok and if (women) the gynecological examination has identified nothing wrong, try this product and do not throw away money in vain on other useless and expensive things.
My second advise it to use it till the end of the 3 months treatment. Have patience, you can see the positive effects during the 10th week of use.
Use more product and apply it more time on more damaged areas and on swollen spots.
Do what I did and you will not regret.
I can just say one negative thing, that is nothing compared to the miracles you will have.
Zineryt has a bad smell, you will feel uncomfortable during the first days, but going on with the use, you will no more notice to have the product on your skin.
You have to wash your face with a delicate cleanser, then you have to apply Zineryt on dry skin, each morning and each evening.
In case skin is more arid, do a moisturizing mask and apply an nourishing cream.
But remember, Zineryt has to be always on your skin, to create a barrier against acne bacteria.
If you have some questions, do not hesitate to ask for - I am here to help you

Thanks
Chiara

No comments:

Post a Comment